Prasar Bharti – All India Radio has a few openings up for grabs. The posts that will be filled up are for the posts of Sales Executive. The jobs will be filled up on a contractual basis for a time period of one year.
The candidates might get an extension depending on their performance in their role over the course of time. As a Sales Executive, the candidates need to give their best in order to proceed ahead with their professional prowess.
In this article, we will talk more about the various aspects of this particular job post. The basic details such as the eligibility criteria and all will be explained step by step.
Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
In order to apply for this particular job post, the candidates need to make sure that they fulfil these educational qualifications:
- MBA or any equivalent course from a recognized Management Institute or University
- Candidates should have a uniform and good academic record
- Candidates need to be proficient in the English language
- Fluency and skill in the local language is an added bonus
Apart from complying with the educational qualifications, the candidates need to have these experience criteria:
- Candidates need to have at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in the field of TV and Media sales
The pay scale is not mentioned in the official notification. It is negotiable at the time of the interview.
The vacancies are at these particular places:
- New Delhi
The age limit of the candidates is 35 years of age as on 14/09/2018.
How to Apply
The candidates need to make sure that they are fulfilling all the necessary requirements before they head ahead with the registration process. In order to register successfully, the candidates need to follow a few basic steps.
Those are as follows:
- Visit the official website to download the application form: http://prasarbharati.gov.in/Opportunities/Employment/Documents/Advt27082018_Engagement%20of%20Sales%20Executive%20on%20contract%20basis%20in%20PB.pdf
- Download, take a print out and fill it up correctly
- Attach self-attested copies of your testimonials with the application form
- Send it to the address mentioned below
Deputy Director (GA-II)
Prasar Bharati Secretariat
Prasar Bharati House
Tower ‘C’, Copernicus Marg
New Delhi- 110001
The application can also be mailed to these particular email IDs:
Last Date: 14/09/2018