Prasar Bharti – All India Radio has released an official notification a few days ago seeking the filling up of a couple of vacancies. The job post that the vacancy is about to get filled up is of a Librarian Information Assistant.
The openings are for the External Services Division (ESD), All India Radio, New Delhi. The selected applicants will be delegated on a contractual basis originally for a period of One year. An extension might be a possibility if the performance of the candidates is top notch.
In this article, we will detail in on all the stipulations of the said recruitment drive. All other relevant information will also be discussed in brief.
Librarian Information Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 2 posts
The candidates need to satisfy these educational qualifications positively:
- Candidate must have done their Graduation in Library Science
- or else the candidate must be a Graduate with a Diploma in Library Science with a couple of years of experience in Computer Archival System
Apart from this, it is essential that the aspirant is a resident of NCR Delhi itself.
The monthly salary that the applicants will be getting is Rs. 17000.
The age limit for the candidates for this job of Librarian Information Assistant is 21 – 35 years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two types of tests namely:
- Written Test
- Interview Session
In the Written Test, candidates most likely will be attempting basic Aptitude and Reasoning questions up to the Class 10th level. It is pretty similar to many entrance examinations nowadays.
The Interview Session will include both the Technical as well as the general Viva-voce. In the latter, the candidate’s documents will also be verified.
How to Apply
The post of Librarian Information Assistant will be taking care of the records in the All India Radio office, be it offline or online. It includes a fair bit of multitasking as well, in a general day’s routine.
In order to apply for the given posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website particularised to download the application form: http://allindiaradio.gov.in/Oppurtunities/Tenders/Documents/100818ESD%20casualLIA.pdf
- Take a print out of it and fill it up correctly
- Attach self-attested copies of your supporting documents
- Send the same to the address given below
The address that you need to send your copies to is as follows:
The Assistant Director(P)
Room No. 401 New Broadcasting House
All India Radio
Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001
Last Date: 31/08/2018