Bank of India (BOI) has started inviting new applications for the recruitment of the officer(Credit) Posts. All the interested candidates can get these posts if they are interested and are also eligible for the post.
All the information regarding the post like the Eligibility Criteria and the Educational Qualifications are shown and discussed in this article in different sections.
|1||Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||158|
|3||Last Date To Apply||05/05//2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who want to apply for this post are advised to go through this article so that they get to know all the required details before they start the application procedure.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4||Age Limit||21-30 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||158|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
Candidates who are applying for these Officer (Credit) posts should pass Graduation and should completed either Post Graduation or ICWA or CA or CS etc. Also, the applicant should be able to speak, learn and write in the local vernacular language. The Age of the candidates should between 21-30 years only.
- A Degree in any discipline should be passed with a minimum of 60% of Aggregate.
- Post Graduation Degree in Commerce/Science/Economics.
- A Certification for computer course for a minimum of 3 months.
- Relaxation of 5% in marks will be entitled to backwards caste categories.
These are the only educational qualification and eligibility criteria required for a candidate to apply for these posts.
How To Apply
The following procedure is a step-to-step guide for the candidates to apply for the above-mentioned posts online through the official website of Bank of India. The other modes of applications are not accepted by the Bank of India.
- Go to the Bank’s website – www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the “Career” option on the homepage.
- Click on the “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream” link on the following page.
- This will opens up a new window in which you click on the “Apply Online“.
To register your Application, click on the “Click here for new Registration” and the basic personal details to get a Provisional Registration ID and Password. And then fill out the whole application form with all the real information.
Interview Date – Not yet announced.
About Bank of India:
Bank of India was found in 1906 by the group of eminent businessmen from the Mumbai. The Bank has made a rapid growth crossing all the leaps and bounds inside the Banking Industry. At present, the bank has over 5000 branches including all the States and Union Territories.