The CMOH-DHFWS or the Chief Medical Officer of Health – District Health and Family Welfare Samiti of Bardhaman district has released an official notification for a job vacancy. The opening is for the job post of Senior Treatment Supervisor.
The opening is for the Tuberculosis Unit (TU) under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP) of Paschim Bardhaman. The applicant will be appointed on a contractual basis for a period up to 31/03/2019. Find other Central Government Jobs in here, https://karmasangsthan.org/category/central-government/
The job post might get extended depending on the performance of the applicant. In this article, we will discuss the various specifications of the said job post of Senior Treatment Supervisor. Other relevant information such as eligibility criteria will also be detailed.
Senior Treatment Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Only Scheduled Tribes category candidates can apply for this specific job post.
In order to successfully apply for this job post, the candidates have to make sure that they fulfil these particular criteria:
- Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or a Sanitary Inspector’s Course with 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates must have done at least a two-month Certificate Course in Computer Operations
- Candidates must possess a two-wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two-wheelers.
- Candidates who are Paschim Bardhaman residents will be fancied.
Apart from this, candidates having these qualifications will be considered favourable:
- Candidate must have completed Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s acknowledged course.
- Candidate must have done the government approved Degree/Diploma in Social Work or Medical Social Work.
- Candidate must have a successful fulfilment of a basic training course for multi-purpose health workers.
The pay scale for this particular job post is Rs. 17720 per month.
The age limit for this said job is 22 – 40 years as on 01/01/2018
Upper Age Relaxation:
The upper age relaxation claim for the candidates from the Scheduled Tribes category is 5 years.
How to Apply
The candidates will go through a walk-in-interview process at the interview venue where they will be decided depending on their current performance in the interview session as well as their personal academic prowess.
In order to successfully apply for the job post, please follow the following instructions:
- Visit the official website specified to download the application form: http://purbabardhaman.gov.in/burdwan/admin/uploads/employment_news/9057488801535714814.pdf
- Fill it up carefully
- Attach copies of your testimonials to it and assemble the originals as well
- Visit the interview venue and attend the interview successfully
Office of the District Tuberculosis (old CMOH Office Building)
Dhakin Dhadka PHC Building Campus
Kalla Bypass crossing, Beside NH2
Domohani Road, Asansol- 713340
Interview Date: 10/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
Interview Time: Whole Day