The Cochin Port Trust has released an official notification on the recruitment of a single vacancy of a Hindi Translator. The aspirant will be selected on a permanent basis in the General Administration Department of Cochin Port Trust.
The job of the Hindi Translator in the Cochin Port Trust will be to take care of the translation and transliteration of the official documents from English language into Hindi. The recruitment being conducted is only for filling up one vacancy.
In this article, we will detail the various specifications related to this particular job post of Hindi Translator in the Cochin Port Trust. Other relevant information such as eligibility criteria will also be discussed in brief.
Hindi Translator (Class – III)
Number of Vacancies: 1
In order to apply for this job post of Hindi Translator, the candidate must fulfil either of the two educational qualification criteria:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduation level
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduation level
The candidate must have prior experience of at least two years in Government or Public Sector Organisations in English to Hindi translation or vice versa.
However, in order to be the most desirable choice for this job post, out-beating everyone else in the race, you need to accomplish these:
- Post Graduation Diploma in Translation
- The knowledge of the Official Language Act and Rules
- The knowledge of the language Malayalam
The pay scale for the candidates for this post is Rs. 21000 – Rs. 53500 per month. It might fluctuate within the given range.
The upper age limit for the candidates who are willing to apply for this post is 35 years as on 21/09/2018.
The age relaxation claim for the applicant from the reserved category is available. It is detailed accordingly:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two particular set of exams:
- Written Competitive Examination
- Interview Session
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested in applying for this specific job post of Hindi Translator, they will have to follow a certain set of instructions to get their registration part done successfully:
- Visit the official website to download the application form: http://cochinport.gov.in/writereaddata/careers/docs/1533546408Hinditranslator.pdf
- Take a print out of it and fill it up
- Attach copies of your testimonials supporting your claim
- Send it to the address given below
The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust
Cochin – 682009
Last Date: 21/09/2018