The Goa PSC or the Goa Public Service Commission has opened up a few vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant. The vacancies are on a regular basis for the candidates. The application can only be applied online, it is nowhere there to be applied offline.
The Goa Public Service Commission is the parent body for administration for the state of Goa. It takes care of each and every administrative issue raised inside the state’s jurisdiction. Generally, the maximum number of staff is employed at the respective Secretariat. Others are scattered all around the state to take care of everything else.
In this article, we will detail more on the specifications of the said job post, the required eligibility criteria that any interested candidate must fulfil before going for the application part.
Number of Vacancies: 1
The only vacancy available for this post is for the General candidates.
The candidates who are wishing to apply for the said job post of Junior Assistant in the Goa Public Service Commission have to make sure that they meet these particular guidelines. Those are:
- Candidates must possess a Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent certificate from a recognised Board or University
- Candidates must be really proficient with computers and must have a basic knowledge of it
- Positively, the candidates need to know the language Konkani
Candidates with a knowledge of the language Marathi are desirable.
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply for the said job post must be equal to or less than the age of 45 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19900 per month
How to Apply
In order to apply for these specific posts, the candidates have to follow certain steps to get it done smoothly. The candidates have to make sure that they abide by the mentioned criteria for eligibility before applying the said job post.
The steps that the aspirants have to follow are as follows:
- Visit the official website to download the application form: https://doit.goaonlineexam.com/WelCome.aspx
- Fill it out carefully
- Attach self-attested copies of your testimonials
- Post it to the address mentioned after this section
The address that you need to post your particulars to is as follows:
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)
Block ‘C’, 1st Floor
Dada Vaidya Road
Panaji, Goa – 403001
The candidates should know that the Last Date of receipt of system generated Print-out is 10/09/2018
Last Date: 02/09/2018