HSSC or Haryana Staff Selection Commission has a plethora of vacancies open for the fiscal year 2018. The posts that are vacant for the time being are a bunch of Group-D job posts. The number of posts that are currently vacant for the same is 18218.
The current vacancies are there for a number of offices and departments under the Staff Selection Commission for the state of Haryana. The people will be recruited on a permanent basis after clearing the various types of examinations and interview session that the candidates will be appearing.
In this article, we will discuss more on the various specifications of the said job posts. Apart from that, other relevant yet important things will be discussed such as the eligibility criteria and the future of the said applicants.
There are a total of 18218 vacancies for this particular job recruitment drive. The vacancies are divided accordingly:
- General – 8312 posts
- Scheduled Castes – 4245 posts
- Backward Castes (A) – 3345 posts
- Backward Castes (B) – 2316
Out of the whole lot of 18218, 565 posts will be reserved for the candidates from the Persons with Disability category.
- Candidates must possess a matriculation certificate from a recognised board or university
- Candidates must have had either Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject up until Matriculation
Before applying for the said job posts, the candidates have to make sure that they comply with the age limitations as well. The age limit is 18 – 42 years as on 18/09/2018
Rs.16900 – Rs. 53500 per month
Reserved Category candidates from any state except Haryana will be regarded as General Category candidates
The reserved category students can avail an upper-age relaxation while applying for the specific job posts. The following list will explain which category can avail how much:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Castes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
The candidates will have to go through three different sets of selection procedures. Those are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria
The application fee for the candidates is Rs. 100. However, there are a few exemptions namely:
- Persons with Disability
Male and Female candidates from the state of Haryana will have to pay Rs. 50 only as an application fee. Women from the SC/BC categories will have to pay Rs. 25 only.
The fees can be paid in these methods:
- Debit/Credit card
- Net banking
- Fee payment Challan in a Bank nearby
How to Apply
In order to apply successfully for the said job posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply: http://adv42018.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Fill out the form correctly
- Submit and note down the Registration number
Last Date: 18/09/2018