Integral Coach Factory (ICF) of Chennai has released a notification for the recruitment of the Apprentice Posts on the Contractual Basis. All the candidates who are interested in knowing the details of the notification can get through this article as all the information are shown and discussed in this article.
All the details of the vacancies, Conditions in the eligibility criteria and also the Educational qualifications required for the post.
|1||Organization||Integral Coach Factory (RCF), Chennai.|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||700|
|3||Last Date To Apply||08/08/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Each and every detail of the Jop type and the complete details of the vacancy in below table. All the details are tabulated in the below table for you to understand all the details easily. Candidates are advised to look after the details before they get to the application procedure.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4||Age Limit||15 – 24 Years.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||700|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
Educational Qualifications are also to be checked by the Candidates before going to the Application Procedure. The following points are the educational qualifications needed for a candidate to get the post.
- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination passed from a recognised university/ Board.
- 10th Pass + Course completed Act Apprentices/ ITI passed candidates in any trade.
- The candidate should also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued.
The certificate is issued by the National Council for the Vocational Training. Act Apprenticeship/ ITI in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification like diploma in Engineering is also accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should log on to the www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the “Apprentice 2018” link on the homepage itself. A Processing fee of Rs.100/- should be paid by the candidate online.
Using the Application number generated as the registration ID and hi/her date of birth (DoB) as the password in the “DDMMYYYY” format.
- Fill up the application with the personal details either by typing or by writing.
- Signed Photograph is to be uploaded to the Application form by the candidates.
- Applicants will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports Achievements.
- Also, SC/ST candidates should upload a photocopy of their Caste Certificate.
Candidates should ensure their eligibility while applying for the Post. If at any stage of the recruitment, is found that the details mentioned by the applicants tend to be false/incorrect then their applications are getting rejected.
The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only in his/her own handwriting.