Rail Coach Factory (RCF) of Kapurthala invites the applications for the recruitment of the Sports Person Vacancies under the Sports Quota. All the candidates who are interested in knowing the details of the notification can get through this article as all the information are shown and discussed in this article.
All the details of the vacancies, Conditions in the eligibility criteria and also the Educational qualifications required for the post.
|1||Organization||Railway Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||08|
|3||Last Date To Apply||03/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the complete information and details of this Post are tabulated in below table with all the explanation and the conditions of the Eligibility Criteria. Candidates are advised to check out the details of the Post before they get into the application procedure.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4||Age Limit||18 – 25 Years.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||
Education Qualification Complete Info:
Educational Qualifications are also to be checked by the Candidates before going to the Application Procedure. The following points are the educational qualifications needed for a candidate to get the post.
- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination passed from a recognised university/ Board.
- 10th Pass + Course completed Act Apprentices/ ITI passed candidates in any trade.
Act Apprenticeship/ ITI in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification like diploma in Engineering is also accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
How To Apply
Application in the prescribed A-4 format should be downloaded with a good quality paper from the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in maybe be typed & Clean on one side.
- Fill up the application with the personal details either by typing or by writing.
- Signed Photograph is to be affixed to the Application form by the candidates with a clear face.
- Applicants will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports Achievements.
- Also, SC/ST candidates should attach the photocopy of their Caste Certificate.
Candidates should ensure their eligibility while applying for the Post. If at any stage of the recruitment, is found that the details mentioned by the applicants tend to be false/incorrect then their applications are getting rejected.
The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only in his/her own handwriting.