The SAI or Sports Authority of India has opened up a bunch of vacancies all across India. The post of Senior Manager will be filled up all across India. A total number of 12 posts will be elected by the authorities.
The vacancies are under several divisions under the Khelo India on a contractual basis originally for a period of one year. The tenure is extendable by three years depending on the work performance of the candidate.
In this article, we will explain the various specifications related to the given job posts. Information on the job posts such as eligibility criteria and other details will be detailed accordingly.
Number of Vacancies: 12
The vacancies for the job post of Senior Manager are subsequently segmented into various types. Those are as follows:
Khelo India Talent Search and Development (Scouting): 2 posts
Khelo India Talent Search and Development (Operations): 5 posts
Khelo India Talent Search and Development (Accreditation of Academies): 1 post
Events: 3 posts
Marketing and Communication (Branding and Strategy): 1 post
The candidates who are willing to apply for the various types of Senior Manager posts will have to abide by these criteria on the educational prowess:
- An MBA with at least 7 years of experience, 2 years in the relevant field
- A Graduate with at least 10 years of experience, 3 years in the relevant field
- Sportspersons having represented India in the Senior Age category with at least 3 years worth of experience in Sports Management
The cost to Company:
The Cost to Company against the elected candidate for the specific job post is Rs. 1,50,000. The in-hand salary will fluctuate drastically depending on several factors.
The upper age limit for the candidates who are wishing to apply is 55 years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview session.
How to Apply
The role of the Senior Manager in these particular sections of sports in the ongoing school-level tournaments is to handle the overall issues and concerns related to the events. The Managers have to do some man-management work as well, conditioning the athletes in the time of need.
In order to apply for this particular job post, the candidates have to follow these particular set of instructions. Those are:
- Visit the official website stipulated and download the application form: http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/showfile.asp?link_temp_id=5226
- Fill it out carefully
- Attach copies of your testimonials supporting your claim
- Mail all of these in a systematic manner to email@example.com
Last Date: 22/08/2018