The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a job notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Post-doctoral Research Fellowship. All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts are advised to check the education qualifications and Eligibility criteria for the post before they get into the application procedure.
|1||Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||05|
|3||Last Date To Apply||30/07/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
These are the details that are shown and discussed in the official recruitment notification. Just know all the details before applying for the Post Doctoral Research Fellowship.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Post Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|3.||Education Qualification||PhD in (Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector) with relevant experience.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||05|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The following points are the Educational Qualifications. The Candidates who are applying for the should fulfil all the educational qualifications and eligibility Criteria otherwise his/her application may get rejected.
- A PhD in (Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector) with relevant experience.
- The Experience should in the relevant discipline or specialisation.
- Applicant should have a consistent academic record and research skills.
Candidate should possess the minimum educational qualifications as prescribed and should have a relevant post qualification experience. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by the Govt. of India.
How To Apply
The procedure of applying for this post is very much similar to all other posts of State Bank of India (SBI). As SBI is inviting only online applications, candidates are needed to be applied online through the link given on bank’s website – https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Visit the State Bank of India website with the above-mentioned link.
- On clicking those links you will be redirected to the “Careers” page directly.
- Be done with your registration and fill up the new application form.
- Candidates are required to upload each and every required document online.
- All the personal and contact details should be filled in the application form.
Note: Signatuer in CAPITAL LETTERS are not allowed
After completion of the filling of the registration and application form, the candidate will be given a provisional registration number and password. This ID and Password are login details for the candidates. After completion of the submission of application form, they are advised to regularly visit the SBI official website for any updates.
The payment for this application is also done online soon after you submit the application form online. You can do the payment through online mode only.
Exam Commencement Date – 30/07/2018.