The Telangana Panchayat Raj has recently released a notification online citing filling up of job vacancies. The job post of Junior Panchayat Secretary will get filled up through this specific recruitment drive.
A total of 9355 vacancies for the job post of Junior Panchayat Secretary will get filled up accordingly. The job posts are temporary in nature. The candidates will be chosen on a 3 year time-period. Their performance will be considered in making the job regular or not.
In this article, we will brief in on all the various stipulations related to this specific job post in discussion. Other important details such as pay scale, eligibility criteria etc. will be explained as well simultaneously as the article progresses.
Junior Panchayat Secretary
Number of Vacancies: 9355
However, the total number of vacancies are divided systematically among all categories of students who will be applying for the same. Those are as follows:
- General: 4031
- Scheduled Castes: 1400
- Scheduled Tribes: 570
- Backward Castes: 2682
- Persons with Disabilities: 300
- Ex-serviceman: 200
- Sportsperson: 172
Before applying for the said job post of Junior Panchayat Secretary under the Telangana state government, the candidates have to make sure that they are complying with these positively:
- Must have cleared their Graduation from any recognized University/Institution.
- Must be extremely proficient in computers and other important peripherals.
The pay scale for this particular job post is Rs. 15000 per month.
The overall age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary is 18 – 39 years as on 31/08/2018
The Upper Age Relaxation Claim for the students from certain reserved class categories is as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Castes: 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
The application fee for this distinct job recruitment exercise is Rs. 800. The groups of candidates who will have to pay only Rs. 400 as the application fee are:
How to Apply
This specific recruitment drive to rope in 9000+ people for the job post will acquire widespread attention from all corners of the state, no doubt, but also from outside as well. In order to apply for the said job recruitment drive successfully, follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website specified to register online: https://www.tsprrecruitment.in/
- Fill out the form carefully
- Finish the registration and download the Acknowledgement Slip
- Note down your Registration Number after you are done with the process completely
Beginning Date of Online Application: 03/09/2018
Ending Date of Online Application: 12/09/2018