The Union Public Service Commission has multiple vacancies open for the posts of Lecturer in various subjects and Drug Inspector. These jobs are technically temporary, however, might become permanent depending on your performance.
In this particular article, we will talk about the said job vacancies, all the details pertaining to these and other relevant information which is essential for the candidates.
|1.||Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||21|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||13/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will explain each and everything related to the said job posts. In the table, the common factors will be mentioned. Rest of the points will be mentioned separately afterwards.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|3.||Education Qualification||Master’s Degree|
|4.||Age Limit||Around 30 -38 years, as on 13/09/2018, with slight changes|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||21|
Job Types in Detail:
In this section, we will discuss each job type in detail. All the information will be explained systematically.
Lecturer (Various Languages):
The requirement of Lecturers is there for quite a few subjects/languages. Those are as follows:
- Arabic (General – 1) (Age Limit: 35 years)
- Burmese (OBC – 1) (Age Limit: 38 years)
- Russian (OBC – 1) (Age Limit: 38 years)
- Automobile Engineering (General – 1) (Age Limit: 35 years)
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in the respective subjects from a recognised board or university. A doctorate degree is desirable for the language Lecturers.
At least a year’s worth of experience is necessary for all the language lecturers. Not necessarily for the Automobile Engineering post.
Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices):
- Master’s Degree in Technology
- M. Tech in Bio-medical or Chemical Engineering or Biotechnology etc. or
- B. Tech in the above-mentioned streams with 2 years of experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: 30 years as on 13/09/2018
Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (for B.E. /B.Tech. qualification)
Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000 (for M.Tech. Qualification)
Upper Age relaxation claims are available for the following categories of candidates:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
Application Fee: The application fee for the said job posts is Rs. 25. It is for General candidates only.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, please follow the following instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-No-16-2018-Engl.pdf
- Fill out the details carefully
- Note down the Registration Number and Password for future use
There is no need to send any document or copies to the Commission’s head office. Only applying online is the final thing you have to do to finish the registration successfully.
Last Date: 13/09/2018